Study MBBS in Europe
Medicine- UG and PG courses are exhaustive courses and require considerable amount of time and efforts. Students spend better part of their years to learn skills via theory and practical exposure under experienced doctors and in associated hospitals. The whole process requires technology, innovation, huge medical infrastructure, patient management systems, staff etc. Needless to say quality medical education comes at a substantial price. This is primarily one of the reason Indian students aspiring to pursue MBBS Abroad or want to invest in Overseas MBBS or Overseas Medicine PG options, look at cost effective yet best medicine abroad destinations. Study MBBS in Europe certainly has multiple advantages when it comes to medicine abroad studies for Indian students in Europe such as:
- Quality low cost MBBS options in Europe. Countries like Norway, Germany, Finland and Denmark even offer free education. Ministry of Education offers subsidized education in many European countries.
- Best technological infrastructure available at hospitals across Europe helps medical students to work on new technologies. An early exposure to these medical facilities across European medical schools bring confidence and contribute towards better learning for Indian students.
- Innovation and Research work are carried at many research labs for aspiring researchers in medicine. No surprise European Universities file over 40% of patents.
- Admission to Medical universities in Europe is mostly done through percentage basis and without entrance tests unlike in India where the supply of medical aspirants exceeds the available medical seats by a huge margin. Thus, making it impossible to get admissions even after appearing for NEET multilple times.
- Management seats are highly expensive in India and is out of reach from many students. But for a much lesser and cheap cost, Indian students can avail Medical education- MBBS in Europe at MCI, WHO approved universities in Europe.
- Scholarships and tuition fee waivers are available in Sweden for international students.
- MBBS in Europe can be completed in 4-6 years while in US, UK and some other countries takes about 8 years. Students can continue Medicine PG in Europe. For more details visit S V Videsh Vidya.
- Indian students get recognised degree after pursuing MBBS in Europe as the degree is valid across the world especially if student wants to move to US, UK, Canada, India or Australia. For Medical PG abroad options after overseas MBBS for Indian students please reach us at S V Videsh Vidya. We can guide you with the entire process and provide how to study Medicine PG outside India. S V Videsh Vidya also assist with various options available after MBBS in Europe to do Medical PG for International students.
Eligibility Criteria to pursue MBBS in Europe
To study MBBS in Europe, students must fulfil the following two criteria:
- The minimum age for applicant should be 17 years,
- You should have cleared 10+2 or other equivalent exams with least 60% marks in chemistry, physics, and biology.
Here's a rundown of the top five affordable places to pursue your MBBS in Europe.
Low tuition fee and quality medical education being the benefits of studying MBBS in Ukraine, the country has seen a huge influx of Indian students. Add to that the fact that universities in Ukraine are accredited and recognised by WHO, IMED, UNESCO and AMEE. Advantage to study MBBS in Ukraine ranges from Scholarships and low cost tution fee options to flexibility of doing part time jobs while studying and the availability of Universities for MBBS in Ukraine in English language. Read more about MBBS in Ukraine here.
1. POLAND Poland offers relatively cheap medicine courses that are popular – proven by the fact that every year, medicine schools in Poland see an admission of students from the USA, Saudi Arabia, and Scandinavian countries, among many others. Students gather here because they'll be given a very wide, well-regarded medical education, but will spend considerably less than if they were pursuing their MBBS in Europe, Australia or North America. The degrees provided by Polish universities are well recognized worldwide and the schools often work with others around the globe. A good place to start your journey would be the Poznan University of Medical Sciences, where one of the doctors who conducted the first full face transplant studied.
2. SWEDEN Sweden runs a free university system for EU students and has lately introduced fees for scholars outside of the European Union. What's more, Sweden's education policy is one of the noblest in the world, so your medical degree will have been obtained in a university like no other. The standard fees for things like textbooks, equipment, and lodgings still apply, but that seems like little fry when you consider what you're getting value-for-money-wise. Also, the living in Sweden is also affordable for a student and provides a perfect study environment for the students who wants study MBBS in Europe.
3. GERMANY Put your wallet away as the Germany's medical courses are free. This makes Germany one of the best places to go if you're is on a shoestring budget and can't afford to roll out the big number cheques for each semester. Preferably, you can happily chug along, world-class education from one of the most intellectually dogmatic countries on the planet. Though, as a very good knowledge of the German language will probably be wanted and you'll have to pass a series of preparatory tests to get onto the course where these exact abilities will keep you in good stead. Germany is one of the best places to study MBBS in Europe with a tight wallet.
4. ITALY Tuition fees for Italian medical studies are lower than those in the US and the UK but aren't certainly the cheapest when compared to Germany or Sweden. Still, the comparably low cost of living in Italy (depending on where you are in the country) more than makes up for it and the courses aren't difficult to get on to; there's an admissions exam for most programs but the system isn't as definite as other nations in Western Europe.
5. BELGIUM Belgium is often ignored when it comes to finding your dream European location for studying, but that needn't be the case. The charges for medical degrees vary uncontrollably depending on the university and where you're traveling from, but for an EU scholar, the charge is usually around 800 Euros per year. This is great news for a scholar who wants to study MBBS in Europe, but those coming from Australia or America might have to check that the prices aren't raised too much for them. However, it'll be worth it as Belgium is home to some interesting medical institutions and the country is a wonderful destination to spend duration of a tough medical course. A good place to begin your medical journey would be the University of Antwerp – positioned in a beautiful city, it is a well-regarded institution.
All of these above-mentioned places are very affordable places to get your degree on MBBS in Europe in term of getting your education as well as in terms of living. To get admission in the best European university that can make your dreams come true, contact us at S V Videsh Vidya.