Some of the key points while
- Selecting the right and Best destination for Medicine Abroad for Indian Students is quintessential as the country should have friendly environment for students to study and practice and tie-ups with Hospitals to do Internships for Medicine students. The country should have at least decent healthcare industry in terms of innovation, technological advancement, tools and practices in hospitals, management in patient-care, exposure to different diseases and patients to treat.
- Study Abroad destinations for Medicine must be recognised as a good/excellent study abroad destination by the medical councils in the world viz WHO, IMED, European Union, MCI and other international medical boards. S V Videsh Vidya procure admission for students in universities which are approved by one or more medical councils as mentioned above. WFME is the global organisation concerned with education and training of medical doctors worldwide and provide a list of recognised Medical Universities in and outside India. You can search a specific university approved by them here: WDOMS. A more exhaustive list can be found in the below link for student’s reference.
- Knowledge of country-level Medical Licensure Exams that needs to be cleared only after which the student can pursue their postgraduate studies must be clear from the beginning to avoid missing all the opportunities answered by why to study medicine abroad.
- Some countries require English Proficiency tests to study Medicine Abroad for Indian Students like IELTS or TOEFL which must be kept in mind before applying to avoid from missing any deadlines. To know how to prepare for IELTS and TOEFL click below .
Please contact S V Videsh Vidya to know more about countries that require IELTS or TOEFL as a prerequisite or to know about MBBS Abroad destinations without IELTS .
- Cost of Medicine Abroad for Indian Students must be looked at by the students and their parents or sponsor to understand the financial responsibilities that studying abroad would entail. Students must understand that after MBBS, they are required to do go for an MD and pursue a super-speciality in order to be successful and to earn well. Specialisations are becoming a norm and an area where doctors are getting paid well. Indian Students need to make sure they are not making huge investments in MBBS or Undergratuate Medicine studies abroad. Student should plan the budget to invest better for their Medicine PG. S V Videsh Vidya helps students to plan for their Medicine PG at the time of MBBS abroad Admissions.